Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fun Pic: Week 6

Last week I mentioned that every summer I take my niece and my nephew for a week each. This week my nephew got to go to 6 Flags, a softball game, and go cart racing. This was my first time, my nephew’s first time, and my son’s first time riding a go cart. It was quite entertaining. My nephew was all about accelerating. My son was all about shouting “Ready, Set, GO!” In this picture my husband and my son are getting ready to Go Go Go! Based on this experience, my husband now thinks that William is ready for a trip to 6 flags as well.

Father and son Go-Cart Racing



2 comments:

  1. I bet they had a great time! Such a cute picture!


    I wanted to stop by and thank you for participating in the Get Wired Blog Hop. I am following you.

    Have a great day!

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    I wanted to leave a comment on the blog hop post, but couldn't find a place to do that. Thanks for hosting...hope the Monday hop takes off...you have a lovely blog. I'm following and hope to visit back again soon. Check out my blog if you have time...I need more peoople to spread the word about my award-winning book for parents. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. No profanity, this is a family friendly blog. No SPAM.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...