Friday, July 29, 2011

A.B.E. 2.0 Sponsor Spotlight – Bright Starts

 A.B.E. 2.0



A Blogtastic Extravaganza is just a few short weeks away and I am super excited about all of my amazing sponsors and their generous donations for this event. Today’s sponsor spotlight is Bright Starts! As a mother of two boys my home has become toy central. I can’t seem to help myself, when I am out shopping and I see a cute toy I buy it; especially if the toy is innovative and affordable. Bright Starts toys are my go-to toy to engage and entertain my baby.
Bright Starts makes high quality toys that serve a purpose and don’t break the budget. Their products can be found both online and in stores such as Babies-R-Us, Toys-R-Us, Target, K-mart, Kohl’s, and Sears to name a few. Bright Starts creates fresh and modern products for generations of new mothers. Their products run the gamut, ranging from rattles and teethers to high chairs and activity swings. If you haven’t already, head over to Bright Starts.com and check out some of their amazing products.

One of my favorite things about the Bright Starts company is their dedication to their customers. If you visit the Bright Starts website you will find a page dedicated to supporting customers. This page contains instruction manuals, instruction videos, product demos, and product recalls among other helpful features. I love companies that care about the people who purchase their product!

Bright Starts is Mom Mart Approved!

Bright Starts has been kind enough to donate the
Rattle & Shake Barbell as well as the Cuddle & Soothe Blanket
 to the A.B.E. 2.0 “Diaper Bag” prize package!





Features:
Clear rattle with colorful beads
Textured handle is easy for baby to grasp
Mirror and beads inside reflect light

Soft blanket with cute character scene
Teether corner soothes baby’s gums
Multiple textures for tactile stimulation
Sewn in loop to attach to carrier for on-the-go fun

To read my product review of the Cuddle & Soothe Blanket click HERE.

You can view this and other items for sale by visiting Bright Starts.

Thank you Bright Starts for being a Mom Mart sponsor for A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0

To win these Bright Starts Products as well as other great gear come back August 17-21 for
A Blogtastic Extravaganza!

 
* All opinions expressed are 100% my own*
 I was given a sample of the Cuddle & Soothe Blanket for product review purposes.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...