Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Fun Pic: Week 16

Yesterday my husband had a work function after work. This meant that I was going it alone all day long without the possibility of parental assistance! This being the case, my goal for the day was to completely wear my children out. I wanted them utterly exhausted and asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow. Therefore we spent the day outside. As soon as nap time was over we were out the door. We spent the entire afternoon drawing race tracks with chalk. We raced the toy cars on the little track, then created a bigger track for William to race mommy! The only trouble with wanting to wear out my children is that mommy gets worn our too.

my son playing with his toy cars


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I'm exhausted just reading about it! Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. No profanity, this is a family friendly blog. No SPAM.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...