Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Meet & Greet #8 And The Little Ones Too

It is time for the Monday “Meet & Greet” again. I feel like time is flying!
Once again it is just another manic Monday, and what better way to kick off Monday than to make a new friend?  Each week I introduce you to a new bloggy friend of mine and the blogs that they write. 

Each week the featured blogger is chosen at random.

Week 8’s featured Meet & Greet blogger is:
Ashley from And The Little Ones Too
and the little ones, too

Name: Ashley T


How did you decide on what to name your blog: I wanted something cute but also something that would also cover future kids.

Tell us a little bit about you: I am a working mother of 2 boys also helping support my husband through school.

When and why did you start blogging: I started blogging a couple days before my son’s first birthday to help my family keep up with how he was doing. In the past year or so, I began doing more writing and dedicating myself to my blog. I dove into reviewing and loved it right away. I’ve been happy with it ever since.

What does your family think of your blog? Do they read it: My husband is the only one who reads it regularly. It doesn’t bother me that they don’t read it… much. I know that if I wrote something that I wanted them to read and told them about it, they would check it out.

When do you find the time to blog: I do most of my writing either right before bed after the boys go to sleep or during work. Sometimes its slow where I work and I could write 3 posts in a day and schedule them to keep up with days where there just aren’t any extra hours.

What is your favorite item you ever reviewed: I have 2 favorite items I’ve reviewed. The first is a post I just published last week called Luminess Air and the other favorite is the SodaStream review. They were the 2 I had the most fun with.

What brand or product would you really like to work with/review: I don’t have a specific company I’d LOVE to work with but I’d love to review a car seat. You can only do so much in the stores and I loved Hayden’s convertible seat but I am always on a lookout for a new one.

What advice would you give a new blogger: Reach out to other bloggers and interact with them. I have found that I wouldn’t know as much as I do without the help of other bloggers around.

What widget or feature could you not live without: Commentluv. It makes it so much easier for me to visit other blogs and check out what they write about. Maybe even start following them.

Where can we find you:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...