Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Day!


Today is Thanksgiving! A day of food, family, and football! People travel from all over in order to be with their families for this holiday. My family is no exception.

To celebrate Thanksgiving I loaded up my husband and two sons into the minivan and high-tailed it down south to celebrate this holiday with my family. I will be getting together with extended family (I come from a very large family) to eat, play games, and catch up on family affairs. I will be eating turkey and green beans, as well as plenty of other traditional Thanksgiving trimings. I might even have a small slice of pecan pie, a ver small slice. It should be a very good day.

What are your plans for today? Staying at home? Visiting Family? Hanging out with Friends? I would love to hear all about your holiday weekend and traditions. Feel free to comment and share what you do for Thanksgiving or what you are thankful for this Thanksgiving.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful to have been blessed with such an amazing family.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...