Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Blogtastic Extravaganza Sponsor Spotlight: Tommee Tippee


We are less than a week away from A Blogtastic Extravaganza {ABE for short} and I could not be more thrilled with the prize package I have put together with the generosity of my phenomenal sponsors! I have already spotlighted two of my four ABE sponsors and today I am spotlighting a fabulous brand that I have come to know and love, Tommee Tippee.

I have had the opportunity to test and review a couple of Tommee Tippee products and I have found excellence in everything of theirs that I have had the pleasure of testing. I have reviewed the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Single Electric Breast Pump as well as the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Newborn Decorated Starter Set. I have come to associate quality and durability with the Tommee Tippee name brand and will continue to use their products.  


Tommee Tippee is Mom Mart Approved!


Tommee Tippee has been kind enough to donate a Closer to Nature Newborn Starter Set to the Mom Mart “On the Go” prize package for A Blogtastic Extravaganza!
Closer to Nature Newborn Decorated Starter Set

Kit includes:
·         2 x 5 fl oz blue decorated bottles
·         4 x 9 fl oz blue decorated bottles
·         1 x clear shield pacifier
·         1 bottle & nipple cleaner

Nipple mimics natural feel, flex and movement of breastfeeding
Allows for easy transition between breast and bottle
Wide neck nipple for easier latch on
Anti-colic, anti-gas, advanced easi-vent™ valve
BPA & Phthalate Free
Graduations in mls and ounces
Hygiene Cap seals the nipple for travel

To learn more you can visit Tommee Tippee and check them out on Facebook  & Twitter!
Thank you Tommee Tippee for being a Mom Mart sponsor for A Blogtastic Extravaganza!

You can win this and other items in the Mom Mart "On the Go" prize pack when you come back January 23rd through January 28th!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...