Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Project 366: Day 10 of One Photo A Day

Project 366 
See monkey do monkey. My little monkey spent yesterday watching the workmen rip up the old floor and prepare to install the new floor. There were tools of all kinds to ooh and ah over. There were hammers, and tape measurers, scrapers, saws, and gloves galore.

So my son, being 100% boy, has decided that he needs to take out his tools to work on the basement. His favorite tool being the tape measure; my son spent the day measuring anything and everything.

More specifically, my son spent the day measuring his big toys like his playhouse, climber, and mommy. He looks at the measuring tape, looks at me, looks back at the measuring tape and states “Wow, you’re really big mommy! You are 3.” If only... I am so entertained by my child it is ridiculous.

Project 366: Day 10 of One Photo A Day

My toddler using measuring tape

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...