Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project 366 Day 29 of One Photo A Day

Project 366

I love working in the nursery at my church. It is always entertaining and it is always fun to see how my children interact with other children. As an added bonus, we all get to play with new toys!

This Sunday my husband and I worked the nursery at church and got to enjoy the company of a room full of kids. We had snacks, bible stories, racing, and toy play. My little baby boy just loves kitchens right now and was super excited to be able to crawl right through the play kitchen at church.

There is nothing as precious as watching my children discover the world and find new and interesting ways to interact with their surroundings!

Project 366 Day 29 of One Photo A Day

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...