Monday, January 30, 2012

Project 366 Day 30 of One Photo A Day


I cannot believe I have been doing this for 30 straight days! Only 336 left to go!

Okay… So I am a big fan of snow. I love it. I think it is incredibly fun to play in. Now that I have children I love it even more. There is so much you can do with snow; snow ball fights, sledding, skiing, snow forts… the list goes on!

My children seem to enjoy the snow just as much as I do. We spent a good part of the day playing in the snow. My son loves to be pulled around on the sled. I feel like a dog on the Iditarod.

After a fun filled day full of snow we headed inside for some hot cocoa. There is nothing better than a cup of hot cocoa after spending all day playing in the snow… Maybe cocoa flavored coffee… or hot cocoa with a shot of espresso!

Really people… I have to keep up with these kids somehow!

Project 366 Day 30 of One Photo A Day
 

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...