Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 366: Day 8 of One Photo A Day

Project 366

My family loves to cook and bake together. My toddler especially loves to “help” out in the kitchen. One of his favorite things to do is bake cookies with his dad.

As a Christmas gift this year we received some pretty awesome Star Wars stuff. One item that knocked our socks off in particular was the Star Wars pancake mold set. The set included a Yoda head, a Darth Vader head, and a Storm Trooper head. We thought we would give them a test run as cookie cutters. I think they were a success.

My husband and son created the cookie dough and then my son and I rolled out the dough and cut out the cookies. Although the holes closed up a little in the baking of the cookies, I think they turned out pretty well. We had just as much fun decorating them once they cooled down… William really likes the frosting and sprinkles.

Project 366: Day 8 of One Photo A Day
My little cookie monster!


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...