Friday, January 20, 2012

Turbo Fire: Taking my body back one workout at a time!

Last year I let you, my readers, choose which fitness class I would take. Almost every single comment I received said that Zumba was the way to go. So Zumba it was! I signed up this last fall and have been dancing one night a week ever since. One night a week is just not enough for me anymore... I need more.

My little sister is getting married this summer and she has asked me to be her matron of honor. I could not have been more thrilled or more honored.  As much as I am looking forward to my baby sister’s wedding, I am apprehensive about how I am going to look in my bridesmaid dress {which is gorgeous by the way}. as Emeril  would say, it is time to kick it up a notch!
WalkingI have several workout DVDs that I like to rotate throughout the week. I have created my own 12 week workout program that is a combination of workout DVDs and running on my elliptical.  I have been pretty good about sticking with my homemade 12 week program, but the results have been only so-so. Although I have taken off a little weight {12 lbs}, this is not a significant enough weight loss for all of the work I am putting in. I think that this homemade 12 week program is unsuccessful because I doing whichever workout I feel like that day with no consideration to which part of my body I am working and what exercise moves are going to get me the best results.  This week ends my homemade 12 week program... Time to try something else. 

I was undecided about my next course of action. I spent some time looking online and researching different options by reading reviews. Nothing jumped out at me. Nothing screamed “I work! Try Me!” Then out of blue I got a message from an old friend of mine about a workout I should try.
My good friend Eric Pelz is a trainer and avid user of all fitness products. He brought to my attention a workout that is catered to women specifically. This workout, Turbo Fire, is an intense cardio conditioning workout. He told me that I will burn more than 9x the fat and calories than traditional workouts. I will be starting on January 23 2012 and completing it in 90 days. My Turbo Fire arrived on my doorstep today and I cannot wait to get started!

What I am looking to most with this program is that there is a schedule. I am held accountable for my workouts. There is a meal plan with recipes to help me stay on track so that I am heating healthy real food that will give me energy. I can do this in the comfort of my own home. I can do this while the kiddos are napping or they can dance it out with me! Needless to say I am looking forward to Monday!

Turbo FireDoes this sound like something you would want to do too? Want to do this with me? Join this challenge with me and let’s see who can crank out the best results {It should be noted that I am very competitive}!  


For more info visit PelzFit .






Disclosure: My friend gave me a copy of Turbo Fire for the purposes of this review. I was not paid or compensated in any way for taking on this challenge or for writing this post and subsequent posts. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from others.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...