Monday, February 13, 2012

It’s a pirate’s life for me!

Ever since Peter Pan and Jake and the Never Land Pirates made its debut in my home my family is all about pirates. We are loving the whole pirate theme, eye patch and all. We watch it, we sing it, and we live it {somewhat}. Yo Ho Ho!

We even have dueling pirate ships. One of which my toddler has names Bucky.  We can spend a good hour or more just playing with these ships and all the pieces that go along with them. I am so thankful that my children can be so entertained by toys.

When William was a baby he could care less about the toys. Instead he wanted mom and ALL of moms’ attention. Steven on the other hand shows an interest in toys and how they work. He can peacefully play with a toy for a while without needed someone to ogle over him. This is lovely.

Uh oh, the pirate ship has lost its appeal and now it is mommy time J.
Project 366
Project 366 Day 44 of One Photo A Day


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...