Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Peanut Butter and Jelly Love: A Valentine's Day Treat!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

My Valentine’s Day is great! I got my workout in, had time to shower and get dressed, we made it to William’s preschool class on time, and I even made the children mini heart PB&J sandwiches for lunch.

William was a big fan of the cookie cutter heart shaped sandwiches and has requested that the rest of his food be shaped into something… I think that I have unleashed a cookie cutter monster! Yikes! Oh well. These little sandwiches were a easy to make and look adorable. They are also a cute way to vamp up a simple meal {in my opinion}.


The day is only half over and our afternoon is filling up fast! After nap time we are planning on running an errand or two {We have to pick up our movie for tonight – Hello Lady and the Tramp} and then heading in to see dad at his office. We have Valentine’s cards to drop off!

Tonight it is Chicken Parmesan for dinner and a relaxed evening of classic Disney and fun family friendly games. I could not ask for a better Valentine’s Day.

Project 366
Project 366 Day 45 of One Photo A Day


I would love to hear all about your Valentine’s Day. Any big plans?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...