Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Project 366 Day 32 of One Photo A Day: I wanna hold you hand!

Project 366

Nothing says I love you like a little quiet time with the family. With all of the hustle and bustle of daily life I like to slow things down in the evenings and just spend some time enjoying my family.

In the evenings after dinner we spend our family time sitting back and relaxing with the kids. We read stories, play with toys, play games, or cuddle up with a good old classic Disney film. We don’t go anywhere and we don’t plan anything. We just enjoy our quiet time together.

Apparently my family enjoys this as well. My little man loves to cuddle and snuggle with mommy and my heart just melts when he reaches out to hold my hand. His little tiny hand is so incredibly precious to me. I think I feel this way because time seems to fly and my children seem to be getting so big so fast!

Project 366 Day 32 of One Photo A Day
I wanna hold your hand

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...