Monday, February 13, 2012

Taking baby steps to living a more natural lifestyle with Johnson's!

What does it mean to be natural? Dictionary.com defines natural as "having undergone little or no processing and containing no chemical additives: natural food; natural ingredients. Compare organic" When I think about what being natural means I think about being green and eco friendly. Weather it is the manner in which you dispose of items or the choices you make at the grocery store, living green and natural can be as simple or as complex as you make it.

My family is pretty natural when it comes to the food that we eat and the products that we purchase. We eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables and choose to go organic when possible (when the prices are within reason). We like to purchase items that come in recyclable containers and that have little to no preservatives. As a result, my recycling bin is usually stuffed to the brim each week.

This year I am trying to be even more eco friendly and natural. How am I going to do this? I am planning on taking baby steps to reach this goal. Some small changes will take place before I even leave my home by amending what products I put on our shopping list. These small changes are going to involve buying more natural products for my household and personal care; products that help protect human health and the environment.

Bath time baby

This is especially important to me when it comes to my children. My youngest son has incredibly sensitive skin and will break out in a rash quite easily when exposed to fragrances, dyes, and chemicals found in everyday products. As a result everything in our house gets washed in baby detergent and the only shampoo I can use on my son is Johnson’s baby shampoo.

Johnson’s has come out with a new natural line of products and I could not be happier. The Johnson’s Natural product line is the only line of baby skin products that is at least 98% natural. Best of all it still has the no more tears formula that makes bathing my children easy and tear free. I was given a sample of this line to try out and my son loved it. It is gentle and effective, leaving my baby happy and clean!




Johnson's Natural line recently won the 2012 Better Homes and Gardens Best New Product Award! Below are some interesting facts about the new Johnson’s Natural line that I would like to share with you. To find out more please visit Johnson's Baby Natural.


Johnson's Facts
I love that I am taking baby steps to living a more natural lifestyle. The changes that we are making help not only my family, but the environment as well. I am thrilled to be able to teach my children how easy it is to be eco friendly and natural.

How are you trying to take steps to live more naturally?

I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Johnson’s Natural and received a product sample to facilitate my review, and a promotional item to thank me for participating.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...