Sunday, February 19, 2012

Train Themed Birthday Party Favors

I have been having such an incredibly fun time putting together my son’s 3rd birthday party. My little boy will be turning 3 and we are having a train themed birthday party.

I have been working on decoration {Yarn Wreaths & Yarn Balls} for the past couple of weeks to prepare for the big event. I went to the craft store the other day to pick up ribbon and paper for more decorations and I have been busy being crafty.

The plan for the evening is to stuff party favor bags for the party and put them off to the side until the big day. I ordered the party favors a couple weeks ago and when the box arrived on my doorstep I couldn’t have been more thrilled. I think I may be more excited about this party than my child.

Engineer caps, red handkerchiefs, and train whistles have been placed in brown paper lunch bags for each guest. A ribbon has been placed around the bags to cover the seams made by folding over the top of the bags and they are secured with a sticker of a train and the words “Thank You”.  I will place the bags in a vintage looking piece of luggage with a baggage claim sign.
Project 366
Project 366 Day 50 of One Photo A Day

Train Party Favors

I think they are going to be a big hit. I have enough so that there are leftovers for the whole family… because you know I am totally going to be wearing this getup whenever we play trains.

Have you ever received a phenomenally cool party favor? Did you give or get something that made an impression? I would love to hear all about it.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...