Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It is all about the Little People!

Little People Toys

Move over trucks. Step aside cars. The Little People are moving up in the toddler world. These little plastics figures can be found in every room of my house. We have the farm, the garage, Noah’s ark, the Nativity scene, and the wheelies. They are everywhere! 

I found baby Jesus in my sons crib this morning and had to laugh out loud at how these Little People travel. They remind me of that gnome traveling commercial and I think that I may just start snapping some pictures of Little People in random places. I have an odd sense of humor and would find that very entertaining {hhmmm…. Where would my Little People go and which Little People would I have going places?}.

I have Little People on me at all times because I never know when one of my boys will start to misbehave in public and need a distraction. Seriously I carry those little Wheelies in my coat pocket and at least one to two giraffes in my purse {please note that my “purse” is also my diaper bag- I am an oh-so-stylish mom!}.

These Little People are an easy way to entertain my children. I just take out the bin of Little People toys and sit back and watch my boys play together. They share pretty well… or at least they are learning to share pretty well. It is a process. And there are more than enough Little People to go around in my house. If I didn’t know better I would swear that the toys in my house multiply over night.

Some of my children’s toys annoy me beyond belief. I would go to the ends of the earth to find the person who invented a particular toy my children have and give them a piece of my mind. This toy lights up and makes the most obnoxious noises ever – and does not have an off button! Seriously!!!! No off button! Who does that? I think this particular toy may have an accident very soon.

Needless to say, I am quite happy that my children are playing with these little plastic figures that do not require AA’s and do not light up or make noise. If the Little People are the new IT toy for my kids I am happy to join in the fun and play along.


Project 366 Day 71 of One Photo A Day 
Project 366


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...