Friday, April 13, 2012

Fitness Friday TurboFire: Week 12


I cannot believe it is week 12 of TurboFire and I am done! It has been one entertaining ride and I have definitely been in need of motivation more than once throughout my BeachBody Fitness journey. I am glad that I gave this program a try.

Measured Progress:
Weight: -1 lb
Waist: same
Hips:  same
Chest:  same
Right Arm: same
Left Arm: same
Right Thigh: same
Left Thigh: same

Class Schedule:
TurboFire uses terms like Fire class, HIIT Class, Core Class, Sculpt Class, Tone Class, and Stretch Class. I use the terms workout, tone, and cool down. Each Class denotes it time through its title, I am just going to tell you the length of the classes, but let me tell you this; the shorter the length of a workout the more intense the workout is.

How did I do this week? Did I do all of the workouts (classes) in the schedule?

I switched two of my workout days this week and am glad that I did. I got sick on Thursday and was not able to do ANYTHING! I felt awful and ended up laying down most of the day. I hate getting sick. Aside from my day of sickness, I did really well this week with staying on schedule.

Saturday:        25 minute HIIT workout and 30 minute toning workout
Sunday:           30 minute workout and 10 minute cool down

Monday:          40 minute toning workout {replace REST Day with the Saturday class}
Tuesday:          45 minute workout and 10 minute cool down
Wednesday:     55 minute workout
Thursday:        REST DAY {SICK DAY}
Friday:             45 minute workout and 10 minute cool down

My Reaction to this program:
I am really proud of myself for sticking with this program for the entire 12 weeks. Although I am a few pounds shy of my goal weight, I did pretty well and I feel really good about myself and the way I look. I have a lot of energy and can outlast my three-year old running around on the playground {which is not easy to do}.

Next Friday I will be posting my final Mom Mart review of this product as well as my before and after pictures {yikes!} so make sure to come back and check it out.

If you are interested in TurboFire just click on the picture to find out more!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...