Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Business or Pleasure?

I just realized that it has been a really long time since I dropped a Wordless Wednesday Post on you. Since I have been so caught up with the complete chaos that is my life I thought that I would simplify things today and share some fun little pictures that I snapped this morning! I hope you enjoy!

 
My baby in a Tie Onsie
My baby in a Tie Onsie
My baby in a Tie Onsie

My baby in a Tie Onsie

The theme… business or pleasure?  I love these little onsies and find them both entertaining and adorable. My crafty SIL gave these to my son as a gift for his 1st birthday and I think they are adorable. She also gave him bow tie ones… I am thinking that picture will be taken with a bunch of balloons and a walker (UP reference).

I think that ties are totally all about the business, but when worn as a part of a shirt or on a small child I think that ties are all about looking cute!

Thoughts?


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...