Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Not a baby anymore.



My little guy is no longer a baby. He is a toddler and has been since he was 11 months old. My baby boy started crawling at six months, walking at 11 months, and is now spending most of his time running after his big brother.

We spent a good part of the day playing at a toddler park close by and my little peanut could not have had more fun. Both of the boys love to run around the empty tennis courts. I have no idea why, but it burns off a ton of their energy… so I am all for it! They are not all about the slides or the swings, or the rock wall.  They live for running laps around those silly tennis courts.

What is your child’s favorite thing to play with at the park?


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...