Friday, June 22, 2012

Q BBQ: Barbeque Goodness in Naperville!


I love summer. I love grilling out and enjoying all the flavors that summer has to offer. I do not however enjoy the mess that comes with the preparation of some of my favorite summer dishes. When I am in the mood for some good ribs or pulled pork and I don’t want to deal with all of the prep work involved in making these meals at home, I will get my BBQ fix from a restaurant that can do it right.

Q-BBQ Naperville

I have recently had the opportunity and pleasure of visiting a fabulous new restaurant that has recently opened up in downtown Naperville Illinois. The new and tasty restaurant is Q-BBQ and it is good to the last bite.

My husband and I shared the Papa Q Sampler Platter. There was more than enough food for two adults to share easily… we even had leftovers! There were ribs, pulled pork, spicy sausage, chopped brisket, pulled chicken, and some wings to boot. The food was awesome and cooked to perfection. I especially loved the variety of BBQ sauces available. It was fun to test them all out.

Papa Q Sampler Platter
  
The feeling when you walk in the door is laid back. I was a fan of the look of this restaurant. The industrial lighting paired with the rustic charm and warmth of all the wood put me at ease from the moment I walked in the door. It is a simple and clean look that is easy on the eyes. I could totally kick up my feet and stay a while. 

Q-BBQ Naperville

The service was impeccable. I had help maneuvering my stroller/highchair around the restaurant and was directed to a nice quiet booth near the back (they do have highchairs available for use). We were checked on frequently by the staff who wanted to make sure we had everything we needed. The mess of the meal was quickly swept away once we had licked out fingers clean. It was definitely a treat to eat at Q- BBQ .  

We visited the Q-BBQ in Naperville IL and loved the experience. I would definitely go back again.


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...