Thursday, June 28, 2012

We are moving!


MovingMoving

Mom Mart is not going anywhere. I am not switching domain names or servers. This blog is not moving to Wordpress and I am not switching to GoDaddy either. So what is this big move I am talking about?

Well… As some of you may know I have had my home on the market since earlier this year. With two little boys both running around having my home show worthy ready has not always been easy and on some days it has been downright difficult. So I am incredibly thankful that we have accepted an offer on our house, moved past the due diligence phase, and are getting ready to close.

This week, if all goes well {all prayers are accepted and encouraged}, we will be signing some contracts to sell our current home and purchase our new home. I could not be more excited about this. I have already started decorating and making plans for fun projects for the new house {I know- shocking, right?}.

This means that I have been and will be packing like crazy! My little guys have been helping me pack up the house for the big move and have thoroughly enjoyed playing with all of the cardboard boxes… I will have to think of something fun to do with these once they are empty again. So for the next couple of days I may be a little busy, but I promise that as soon as my internet is hooked up I will be back in action.

I even have some fantastic stuff in the works to share with you…

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...