Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: A day with the boys at Six Flags

I mentioned earlier that when I take my niece and nephew during the summer we pack in as much fun into their time with us a physically possible. Well… we took the family to Six Flags Great America and could not have had a more pleasant day.

A Day At Six Flags!

A Day At Six Flags!
A Day At Six Flags!

A Day At Six Flags!

 A Day At Six Flags!

The sun was shining, it wasn’t too hot, and the kids were great listeners. We dressed the boys in matching shirts and took mug shots of them before we started our day at the amusement park for that “Just in Case” moment. The boys stuck close and listened attentively to directions, so the mug shots were not needed, but still provided me with great peace of mind.

We rode a ton of roller coasters. We played around in the kiddies coaster area and I even got to ride the Eagle! It was an awesome day and I cannot wait to go back later this year when my niece comes to visit.

Hello summer and welcome back!


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...