Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Restaurant inspired dip made at home with Kraft #AnythingDressing




I have a family full of little dippers… No, not like the stars in the sky. My little boys love to dip anything and everything in dip. It is how I get them to eat their vegetables and their protein. If I want them to eat it, there needs to be a dip for it. Where there is a dip, there is a way!
My boys are not the only ones who love dip in my home. My husband and I are also fans of dip. There are certain ones in particular that we cannot seem to get enough of. The Baja Ranch dressing from Red Robin and the Chick-fil-A sauce are two of my personal favorites and ones that I am constantly trying to mimic at home. 

After quite a bit of trial and error I have come up with my own versions of these sauces and I think that they are quite tasty… In fact they are perfect for dipping tasty chicken nuggets, drumsticks, or wings. Hello football season! 

My Chick-fil-A Inspired Dipping Sauce

My Chick-fil-A Inspired Dipping Sauce:

Preparation Time for sauce: less than 5 minutes

What you need:
  • ½ Cup Kraft Honey Mustard Dressing
  • 1 Teaspoon BBQ Sauce (I use Rich and Sassy - but any will do)
Make it:
  • Combine the Kraft honey mustard anything dressing with the BBQ sauce in a mixing bowl {I use my glass Tupperware so that I don’t have to use a ton of dishes… the leftovers go right in the fridge}.

Tada! You can now enjoy my version of the delicious Chick-fil-A sauce right in your own kitchen. I like to dip my spicy chicken in this sauce, but I am thinking it might also be perfect as a special sauce for grilled chicken sandwiches or wraps as well.

My Baja Ranch Inspired Dipping Sauce

My Baja Ranch Inspired Dipping Sauce:
Preparation Time for sauce: less than 5 minutes

What you need:
  • ½ Cup Kraft Ranch Dressing
  • ¼ Cup Salsa (any salsa will do)
  • ½ Avocado
Make it:
  • Take ½ an avocado and smash it until it is semi smooth {I put my avocado in a Ziploc sandwich bag and roll over it with a rolling pin. I like little avocado chunks in mine, but if you want it completely smooth you can use a blender}. Combine the Kraft ranch anything dressing, salsa, and avocado in a mixing bowl.
It really is that easy. You can now enjoy my version of the delicious Baja Ranch sauce without  having to go to a restaurant. I like to dip my spicy chicken in this sauce, but I like to dip my veggies in it even more. What is even better is that my boys also love this sauce with their vegetables too!

While these dressing recipes are not an exact copycat of the originals, they were inspired by them and they are super delicious. I hope you have a chance to try them out for yourselves and I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does.


Not surprisingly my base for these dips come from salad dressing. I packed up the kids and we hit the local Walmart for some #anythingdressing for our chicken and veggie football inspired lunch. Chicken nuggets for my little nuggets and spicy chicken for mom. Dad was at the Bears game, so he missed out on all the yummy treats.




Walmart

Salad Topping Aisle

Anything Dressing

Picking out the perfect Kraft anything dressing!

You can see the rest of my shopping experience via this

I marinated my chicken in the Zesty Italian Anything Dressing for ½ hour before cooking it and I got my recipe from the Kraft website after tweeting them! Want them to send you a recipe too? Tweet @kraftdressing with the hashtag #dresscipe and #AnythingDressing along with an ingredient and have a new meal idea sent to you.


There are also Anything Dressing demos at Walmart throughout this month, so go and try out the products for yourself!



Be sure to check out Kraft’s Anything Dressing via their



I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and  Kraft. Regardless, All opinions expressed here are 100% my own and may differ from that of others. #CBias #SocialFabric #AnythingDressing

Http://MomMart.blogspot.com

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...