Wednesday, September 26, 2012

#WW: A Family Day at The Museum of Science and Industry!

This Monday the family and I all jumped in the minivan and headed into the city for some hand on fun at the Museum of Science and Industry. I had mentioned before just how much fun this museum is when my husband and I took our oldest. This time we brought the baby with us… although I don’t know if I can still call him a baby now that he is almost 18 months old {wow – time flies!}. Anyhow, here are some pictures from our day. It was fabulous and I cannot wait to take them back!
   
W lifting weights at the MSI
My strong man!
S playing with the water-play at MSI
Having a ball!
They boys working together!
The boys working together-ish.
Checking out the chicks at MSI
Checking out the baby chicks at the Museum of Science and Industry.
Baby wearing in my ErgoBaby Carrier at the Museum of Science and Industry
Wearing my ErgoBaby Carrier at the Museum of Science and Industry.
Father and Son at MSI
Father and son playing games!

What is your favorite place to take your children? 
Do you have a favorite museum?


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...