Thursday, February 7, 2013

A little kick here, a little flutter there #Pregnancy Week 20

How Far Along: 20 Weeks Pregnant {20 weeks 5 days}
Due Date: June 22nd, 2013

Boy or girl: GIRL! I had so much fun working on my gender reveal. If you missed it you can check it out HERE.

Bump Picture: I am growing... And apparently I really like this purple shirt. I think I may have two or three of the same purple shirt hanging in my closet and I keep gravitating towards them.


Pregnancy Week 20
Pregnancy Week 20
Baby Development:  Woo Hoo! I have reached the ½ way point! My baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. She is also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel.

She is swallowing more these days, working on taste bud development, and is also producing meconium {a black, sticky by-product of digestion.}

Symptoms: I am moving more slowly and have started to notice a bit of a waddle in my stride... don’t make fun of the waddle.  

Currently craving: Desserts. This week it was cheesecake. I got a craving at had to go out and buy the stuff I needed to make it. I came home, made my cheesecake, and then proceeded to eat TWO slices. It was so good too!   

Currently Avoiding: nothing… I need to start avoiding the sweets though.

Belly button status: In.

Movement: Rolling around in there. This little girl is definitely active.

Names: I have a little girl name picked out, but the hubby still wants to think about it. So I will be waiting to share the name until we are both 100% on board with the choice.  

Any appointments?: In one week I meet with my doctor for another appointment.   

Any baby related purchases?: I bought my first little girl baby outfit. It is adorable and was on clearance… but it is a 9 month outfit, so it won’t be worn for quite a while.

Other: 
I have decided that I need to go through my bins of baby clothing and see what I can use for this new little baby girl once she comes along. I have a feeling that I will be starting almost entirely from scratch. I know the really good places to shop for boy clothing, where the deals are for baby boy clothes, and what places have the cutest boy stuff. So here is my question…


Where do you shop for little girl clothing?





Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...