Thursday, February 28, 2013

Moving right along with #Pregnancy Week 23

How Far Along: 
23 Weeks Pregnant {23 weeks 5 days}

Due Date: 
June 22nd, 2013

Boy or girl: 
Girl!

Bump Picture: 
Here I go again... My son keeps refusing to be photographer, so stairway pregnancy picture it is again.


Pregnant Week 23

Pregnancy Week 23

Baby Development:  
Her face is fully formed now; she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and her increasingly keen ears are picking up all of the loud noises in my household… she should be fully prepared for her brothers once she arrives {here is to hoping}!

Symptoms:
Moving more slowly and my waddle is becoming more pronounced. I am having a more difficult time putting on my shoes, but that is to be expected as this bundle of joy continues to grow. My belly is having some growing pains as it expands to make room for a growing child. I can still see my feet though!

Currently craving: 
Peace and quiet… hahahaha!  I am not really hungry for anything in particular this week.

Currently Avoiding: 
Nothing.

Belly button status: 
In.

Movement:
Rolling and kicking and stomping.

Name:
Julia

Any appointments?: 
I have a checkup in about two weeks.

Any baby related purchases?:
Nothing this week.

Other: 
My boys say hello to my belly now. They will give their baby sister a hug or a kiss and say hello to her. It is adorable. My oldest son did not really “get it” when I was pregnant with his little brother, but he totally gets it now and is very happy about it.


Did your other children talk to your pregnant belly?



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...