Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Parent Night

I believe that I have mentioned before that my little guy is in karate. He loves it. I think he is adorable practicing his moves and wearing his little Gi. It is also a great way to teach discipline and patience… at least I hope that is what we are teaching him!

Recently his karate class had a parent night where we learned all about their tournaments. We learned about sparring, scoring, and the general run down of how tournaments are run. We even got to practice sparring as well as judging. It was fun for everyone and let me know what moves to practice with my little karate kid at home.


 


Even little Steven got in on the karate fun! This was such a great experience for my family and I look forward to working with my oldest to practice his karate moves. Who knows maybe this is something the whole family will get into!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...