Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pregnant and Loving it #Pregnancy Week 22

How Far Along: 
22 Weeks Pregnant {22 weeks 5 days}

Due Date: 
June 22nd, 2013

Boy or girl: 
Girl!

Bump Picture: 
Most people have stopped looking at me like I am fat and started engaging in baby bump conversation. I think the fact that I am constantly rubbing my belly now is a major factor in this development.

Pregnancy Week 22


Pregnancy Week 22

Baby Development:  
At 11 inches and almost 1 pound, my baby is starting to look like a little newborn. Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes have formed, but the irises are still lacking pigment {no color}.

Symptoms:
My skin is still dry – Would love some lotion recommendations if you have them! Aside from that, I am sailing right along. A little waddle here and a little out of breathe there at times, but all is good.

Currently craving: 
Sweets – so I am munching on lots of fruits again! I am also hankering for seafood. I know weird right? Stir Crazy {an Asian grill restaurant} makes these really good Thai BBQ tacos and I love the shrimp ones. I have been eating homemade tacos… but they are just not satisfying this craving.

Currently Avoiding: 
Nothing.

Belly button status: 
In.

Movement:
Lots of kicking!

Name:
Julia

Any appointments?: 
I have a checkup in about three weeks.

Any baby related purchases?:
Nothing this week. I have been out shopping and collecting ideas for the nursery. I will be sure to post my nursery inspiration board.

Other: 
I hung up the new baby clothes in my closet. I am set on newborn and 6 month clothing! I am still in need of 0-3 month, 9 month, and 12 month clothing. My children tend to grow quickly so I am apprehensive about purchasing a lot in a particular size and then not having it fit… we will see though.

I am in my honeymoon stage of this pregnancy right now. I am over the morning sickness hump and have some of my energy back. I am exercising and nesting and loving this pregnancy right now. I know this will change once I get so big I can’t see my feet. Usually I am a happy pregnant lady up until about two weeks before my due date… then I walk like crazy, rock around on exercise balls, and try to figure out ways to get thing moving! I know some people who loved their entire pregnancy and others who hated every minute of it. I think there are parts I could do without, but on the whole I quite enjoy this journey.


Did you enjoy being pregnant?



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...