Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Celebrating Easter #WW


My husband and I really enjoy the holidays, more so now that we have children. I think that children make the holidays that much more exciting and enjoyable because you get to experience the awe and wonder through their little eyes. They make holidays magical.

Dye Easter Eggs

Dye Easter Eggs

Easter Egg Tradition

 Eating the Easter Bunny

Finding the Easter Eggs

Easter Egg Hunt

For Easter we dye eggs as a family and the Easter bunny hides them in the yard {my husband goes out at 5:30-6:00 am and hides them Easter morning}. The Easter bunny fills our baskets with goodies too. The kids wake up and we head down stairs to discover what the Easter bunny has brought us. The kids empty their baskets and ogle their treasures. Then it is time to head outside for our Easter egg hunt. The kids love it and my husband and I enjoy it immensely as well.

We go to church in the morning and then spend the rest of the day with family celebrating Easter. This is our little Easter tradition. I love family traditions!


Do you have an Easter tradition?


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...