Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello Spring


While it has been raining nonstop today, I have been thankful that it is rain and not snow. In Illinois you never know what kind of weather to expect and I am quite pleased that it is starting to feel like spring.

After a winter of surgery, ear infections, colds, and morning sickness – I am very much ready to embrace spring weather and outdoor play. Yes my boys are still wearing coats and hats, but they are not in snow pants and mittens. I will take what I can get and be thankful.

swinging in the swing
looking for bugs!

My favorite part of springtime is my ability to get outdoors and embrace Mother Nature. More so now that I have children! I never realized how effective outdoor play was in tiring out my tots until they both conked out after a full day of outdoor fun. I cannot wait for more of this! I see park time, hiking trails, and trips to the zoo in my very near future.

What is your favorite thing about spring?


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...