Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hello Third Trimester! #Pregnancy Week 28


I am in the home stretch and super excited about it! With just a couple months to go I am getting more and more excited to meet this little lady. I am also nesting like crazy! – I have been on a serious cleaning kick since I have been unable to get my nursery in order.

How Far Along: 
28 Weeks Pregnant {28 weeks 5 days}

Due Date: 
June 22nd, 2013

Boy or girl: 
Girl!

Bump Picture: 
Ahhh! The staircase self photo is back.

Pregnancy Week 28

Mom Mart Pregnant Week 28
Baby Development:  
By this week, my baby should weigh two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes {I wonder if they will be crazy thick and long like my little guy’s eyelashes?). She's developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world. Woo Hoo!

Symptoms:
By back is starting to get a bit achy and it is getting harder to move around as much or as fast as I would like to. I am a very active persona and I keep having to remind myself to slow down. Other than that I am just nesting like crazy.

Currently craving: 
No current cravings this week. I guess my body is getting everything it needs.

Currently Avoiding: 
I am not avoiding anything right now.

Belly button status: 
I am stuck right now at the threshold of being a flatty {not an innie but not an outie either}. I know sounds weird, right?

Movement:
She is a roll with it kinda girl. As soon as I sit still she is rolling around.

Name:
Julia

Any appointments?: 
I took my glucose test earlier this week and am waiting to hear the results. Next week I have my doctor’s appointment and the following week I have my follow up ultra sound.

Any baby related purchases?:
I received a huge blessing this week. A couple of boxes of little girl clothes were given to me and I could not be more thankful. Thanks to this generosity I am all set on little girl clothes until Julia grows into 12 month clothing.

Other: 
Since I am unable to nest by working on my nursery I am cleaning like crazy. The fact that my husband’s birthday was last weekend and my youngest son’s birthday is this weekend probably has something to do with it. Regardless, the entire house is getting a good cleaning. Heck, even the minivan is getting a good cleaning {I don’t think the carpets in that vehicle have ever looked so good!}.


Were you a cleaning machine when you were pregnant?



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...