Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ready to Rock and Roll #Pregnancy Week 37

I am 37 weeks pregnant and well aware that I could go any time now. I have tried to prepare for this baby’s arrival to the best of my ability. I have washed all of her clothing as well as any removable fabrics that go on swings, bassinets, and bouncers. I have washed sheets and blankets and packed my hospital bag {yes!!! I finally packed my bag!}. I am in the process of setting up her nursery – but that will not be completed before she comes as I will be getting my craftiness on and must wait for my sewing/craft room to be completed in the basement before I can tackle some of the projects I have in mind.

How Far Along: 
37 Weeks Pregnant {37 weeks 5 days}

Due Date: 
June 22nd, 2013

Boy or girl: 
Girl!

Bump Picture: 
People have been very surprised recently when I tell them how far along I am. They keep commenting on how small I look. I will be taking that as a compliment – as I feel as big as a house and have the swollen feet to prove it!

Pregnancy Week 37
Pregnancy Week 37

Baby Development:  
Baby Julia is now considered full term. If I go into labor now, her lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb.

Symptoms:
I am still tired all of the time, but I am starting to think that has more to do with all of the running around I do and less with my actually being pregnant. My 2 boys certainly keep me busy! I am moving even slower than normal {I did not think it was possible to more more slowly – but apparently it is}.

Currently craving: 
I have a hankering for fish tacos and hot wings. I guess I am craving spicy foods right now.

Currently Avoiding: 
Nothing.

Belly button status: 
Flat

Movement:
Baby Julia has had another week of crazy hiccups. The boys think it is funny to feel her hiccup. My oldest tries to tickle the hiccups out of her. It is all very entertaining.

Name:
Julia

Any appointments?: 
I saw the doctor this week and found out that Julia’s head is down. Next week we check for dialation and effacement.

Any baby related purchases?:
No purchases this week. I am just trying to get better organized and more prepared for her arrival.


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...