Monday, July 29, 2013

I am planning on visiting LEGOLAND Discovery Center

LEGOLAND Discovery Center US Family Guide
My boys love to play with LEGO bricks. They love to build and create and use their imaginations. Who am I kidding, I do too. There is something so cool about watching a fire engine emerge from a pile of little red bricks. I am partial to those little LEGO people and their interchangeable outfits/hair/accessories.

I decided that it would be fun to take my family to check out the LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Chicago and was super excited when I was offered the opportunity to review my experience with the US Family Guide.


You can go too! Visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago and you can jump into a gigantic box of LEGO bricks! With over 3 million LEGO bricks, rides and a 4D movie theatre all under one roof, what will you discover?

LEGOLAND Discovery Center US Family Guide

LEGOLAND Discovery Center US Family Guide


LEGOLAND Discovery Center US Family GuideLEGOLAND Discovery Center US Family Guide



I know that I am looking forward to my boys discovering a world of LEGO’s the likes of which they have never seen before. It should be very entertaining and I cannot wait to share with you our experience.




Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...