Wednesday, July 31, 2013

No More Monkeys!


My oldest son William likes to play a game we call “No More Monkeys”. What this game consists of is a big pile of pillows and a song and it takes place in mom and dad’s room. All of the pillows are put on the floor, as are the blankets. Then mom sings the No More Monkey Jumping on the Bed song and the boys leap from my bed into the soft landing below.

No More Monkeys Jumping on the bed


No More Monkeys Jumping on the bed

William spent Steven’s nap time jumping off of my bed into his pile of pillows while I sang the monkey song today. It is one of his favorite games to play and creates a manageable mess for mom to clean up. Plus I love the giggles I get out of them when they play this game.  They are my little monkeys and I adore them!






Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...