Monday, August 5, 2013

My Big Toy Book #SweetSuite13 Experience

I shared with you earlier this week my experience with the Disney Infinity lunch I attended and what a great time I had learning all about – and playing – the new Disney Infinity game. Well… I was also able to attend another Big Toy Book party called Sweet Suite. The Sweet Suite is one big night of play where I had the opportunity to check out some really fantastic toys and talk to some really fun people. This is me with my bloggy friend Natasha from HousefulOfNicholes.com

Mom Mart and Houseful of Nicholes at SweetSuite13


Some brands that I connected with whose products really stood out were the lovely people at Cloud B and Chuggington. Cloud B had these really great Snug Rugs that were soft and absolutely adorable. I would have gladly taken one of each home with me right then and there. They would be perfect for the kiddos for little read-a-thons. The Chuggington toys are always a big hit in my house and the display they had set up was pretty cool, as were the TOMY people. There were other toys there that I know will be on my children’s Christmas wish list.  

I was able to play with some great toys at The Big Toy Book Sweet Suite 13 that would make some little boys and little girls I know green with envy. The Skylanders game was fun, the Lego’s were cool, and the Kurio was right up my alley! I got to play with toys and mingle with some blogging friends. It was a good night.


Cloud B Snug Rugs

Chuggington Stack Track

Kurio

The Big Toy Book SweetSuite13 was co-hosted by Laurie Schacht TheToyInsider.com Charlene DeLoach from CharleneChronicles.com and Joey Fortman from RealMomMedia.com and they did an outstanding job of it. There was a variety of toys for both girls and boys and they ranged from the age appropriateness of baby all the way to teenager {and adult if we are keeping it real}. And to add the cherry to the top of the ice cream Sunday that was Sweet Suite, those that attended SweetSuite13 were shipped a fabulous sampling box of toys from the party directly to our homes.

Thank You #SweetSuite13

It was a wonderful night and a fabulous party and if I had not been baby-wearing Julia to this event I probably would have hung out and partied until they kicked me out. As it was I stayed until about 10:15-10:30pm and even then, I had a hard time leaving. So THANK YOU to everyone involved in the SweetSuite13 for a memorable evening!

Disclosure: I received a sample of toys for participating in this event.  I was not asked to write about this, nor was I compensated for doing so.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...