Wednesday, November 20, 2013

babywearing Love with Julia


I love babywearing. I have been babywearing since the birth of my first born son and have enjoyed babywearing with each of my children. I love the snuggles. I love having them close enough that I can bend my head down and kiss my little ones on the head. I also love that baby smell! I love babywearing. I spent a bit of time this morning looking through some pictures and realized that there are quite a few of me babywearing baby Julia. I guess I babywear even more than I realized… and I change up my carriers too. 

Stokke MyCarrier Baby Carrier #BabyWearing #Baby #KeepThemClose #WearAllTheBabies
Moby Wrap Baby Carrier #BabyWearing #Baby #KeepThemClose #WearAllTheBabies

ErgoBaby Baby Carrier #BabyWearing #Baby #KeepThemClose #WearAllTheBabies

LilleBaby Complete Baby Carrier #BabyWearing #Baby #KeepThemClose #WearAllTheBabies

BabyBjorn ONE Baby Carrier #BabyWearing #Baby #KeepThemClose #WearAllTheBabies


Can you name all the baby carriers?


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...