Monday, January 27, 2014

February Monthly Meal Planning #FreePrintable


Last month I created a monthly meal plan for my family and I shared with you the free printable. I created a menu for my family that detailed what we planned on eating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the whole month. It was really nice not having to come up with a menu each and every week. I simply referred to my monthly meal plan and planned accordingly. Since the January monthly meal plan was so easy to follow I got a head start on my February Monthly Meal plan. I am happy to be able to share that with you today.

Monthly Meal Planning February 2014 Menu w/ #FreePrintable

February 2014 Monthly Meal Plan #FreePrintable


I found that my monthly meal plan helped curb how often we ate out, not that we were big into eating out to begin with. It also curbed my impulsive purchases at the grocery. If it wasn’t on the menu it didn’t make it into the cart. There was no “I might make this later…” I had a plan and I stuck to it pretty well.

Feel free to follow along with my monthly meal plans. I put these together to help me stay organized and efficient. I share them with you so that you can benefit from my hard work as well.

If you are looking for links to the recipes I use in my monthly menu I have provided a majority of them below. Some of the recipes are ones that I am working on perfecting and as a result, they are not ones that I have shared yet {when the recipe has been perfected it will be shared on the blog and a link will be added}.






Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...