Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Shopping for Home Décor & DIY Inspiration


I don’t get to go out and do a lot of child free shopping, but when I do I cannot help but be inspired. I see fun DIY ideas everywhere I look. My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and I all went out to breakfast last month and then spent the better part of the morning shopping in Geneva IL. There are some seriously fabulous shops. One shop in particular that caught my eye was Good Cents. Talk about inspiration around every corner! I thought I would share some of my home decorating inspirational pictures with you.

 Shopping for home goods #Shopping #ForTheHome #Decorate #LifeIsBeautiful #HomeDecor
 
 Shopping for home goods #Shopping #ForTheHome #Decorate #InspirationalQuote #HomeDecor

 Shopping for home goods #Shopping #ForTheHome #Decorate #InspirationalQuote #HomeDecor

 Shopping for home goods #Shopping #ForTheHome #Decorate #WallArt #HomeDecor

 Shopping for home goods #Shopping #ForTheHome #Decorate #WallClock #HomeDecor

 Shopping for home goods #Shopping #ForTheHome #Decorate #Clocks #HomeDecor


I just love those giant gift tags and think that they would be pretty inexpensive and easy to make with some plywood and paint! And don’t even get me started on all of those clocks! I love clocks. I need more clocks. I want a whole wall of clocks!... I just don’t want to have to be the one that changes the time when daylight savings rolls around. 

I love finding home décor inspiration and like it even more when I find something I like that I think that I can do myself for a fraction of the cost! I usually find my inspiration for home décor from shopping trips and looking at others homes. This store in particular had great staging.

Where do you find your home decorating inspiration?


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...