Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Breakfast al fresco with the kids! #WW


What is it called when you eat outside? Oh yeah, it is called dining al fresco. I guess it has been so long since I got to enjoy dining outdoors that the term simply slipped my mind there for a minute. Well… This last week I took the kiddos on a little shopping trip to the Chicago Premium Outlets for a little pre-Disney shopping trip for shoes and we were a little early, which meant that we were right on time for some Starbucks coffee for mom and a sweet roll for the boys. Thank goodness it was a lovely day and we were able to enjoy our breakfast outdoors at the little cafĂ© tables near the food court.

Dining Al Fresco

Dining Al Fresco

Although our shopping trip was a bust, it was really lovely being able to take a minute and just enjoy my family. The boys devoured their sweet roll and my coffee was perfect. It was a wonderful breakfast al fresco with my children and I cannot wait for the weather to heat up some more so that we can start really enjoying our back patio dining set.

Do you like to dine al fresco?



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...