Thursday, August 21, 2014

More Dip Please – A Super Simple and Delicious Bean Dip #Recipe.

I have a couple dishes that I make when I get together with friends and family. I have my deviled eggs, my Bruschetta, and my bean dip that are frequently requested. The bean dip recipe is by far the easiest to make and is super quick to whip together. In fact I frequently make it as a side dish on nights that I cook tacos for dinner. The last time I made my bean dip and was asked for the recipe I came to the realization that I had not shared this recipe on the blog yet. So without further ado, here is my bean dip deliciousness.
  
Bean Dip Recipe- Super Simple and Delicious #Recipe #Potluck #Appetizer

What you need:
1 can of refried beans
1 package of cream cheese
1 small container (8oz) of sour cream
½ package of taco seasoning
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese

How to make it:
Preheat oven to 400°
In a bowl mix the refried beans, cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning together.
Pour mixture into an oven safe dish {I typically use a 9x13 dish}.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top of the mixture.
Place in oven uncovered and cook for 20 minutes.


 This recipe is linked up at Delicious Dish Tuesday and Friday Food Frenzy


The bean dip is delicious and pretty addictive. My children even like to eat it! It is really quick and easy to make and it reheats well. I make this for my family whenever I make tacos, taquitos, enchiladas, and super nachos as a side dish… and sometimes I just make it to snack on. It makes for a great appetizer at parties too. And while I have never been a big fan of beans, I have always loved this dip. I hope you enjoy it too!

Do you have a go-to recipe you make for getting together with friends or family? If so what is YOUR specialty?


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...